!!! WISH U A VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS DIWALI !!!
Kodubale is my favourite Indian snack.. it is considered as one of the classic karnataka snack :-)
Rice flour - 3cups
All purpose flour / Maida - 1 cup
Sooji / Fine Rava - 1 cup
Coconut powder -1 cup
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Grind coconut powder,red chillies,into a fine paste adding enough water. Let the consistency be like chutney.
2. Add this paste to the other ingredients, Mix well by adding little water at a time.
3. Take small rounds of the dough, rolls them into thin sticks, fold them in the shape of kodubale.
4. Make sure the edges stick to each other.
5. Deep fry till they turn brown, Kodubales are ready.
6. Cool and store in an air-tight container.
T for Tottenham Cake – Day 20
17 hours ago